Friday, January 29, 2010

Two Days in a Row!

Went skiing two days in a row!

Thursday afternoon for 1 hour and 40 minutes. It was a beautiful sunny day in Orem and we were so looking forward to a sunny ski ~ but once we got in the canyon there were low clouds and so we skied with cloudy skies ~ who would've thought? Still, the snow was good and we had a great time. Unfortunately, I skipped lunch and got a little lightheaded so I headed down to the Yurt and got a candy bar and headed back up for a little longer.

Friday night ~ moonlight skiing under the full moon! It was awesome. So beautiful to see the mountain in the moonlight. We skied for about 1 hour and 20 minutes and never even got cold. I did wear warmer clothes than for daytime skiing.


Rich said when I got home from nightskiing my face was all red and chapped, so I snapped this picture of myself. My earmuffs wouldn't stay on well so I was glad I had my hair in braids over my ears to keep me warm.

1 comment:

Gram said...

You certainly don't look your age in that photo. It reminds me of the little girl I used to have help me with many things. (I have to admit the braids look better than the doll bed sheet you used to put over your head and have me make pony tails for you; of course you were only three at the time.)