Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I didn't really plan to, but I spent six hours in the yard today! (and now I'm too tired to clean inside, which was what I was planning to do today) But it did feel good to get so much done and I love being outside. Here's what I did:

Front yard:
Cleaned the garage and inside my car
Deadheaded and weeded the beds
Trimmed the weeping tree - it's going crazy!
Hosed off the front porch and the entire driveway and gutter.
(I know that it's not PC to do that anymore ~ we live in a desert, don't you know! But we recently got our road resurfaced and the black bits of asphalt were driving me nuts. And I haven't done it in a year or more)

Back yard:
Trimmed up the trees and weeded the back bed
Weeded and hoed the garden
Poop scooped
Hosed off the patio (I know, the PC thing again)
Cleaned out the new campfire bowl - ready for next time!

It doesn't seem like this should take six hours, but I guess I'm getting old!
(I did take a lunch break inside for a little while)

No comments: